Preparation of personal and business tax returns, in addition to tax consulting / tax planning and bookkeeping services.
The fee for tax return preparation starts at $200 for individuals and $500 for businesses including partnerships, LLCs, s-corporations, and c-corporations. Fees for amended returns, non-profit organizations and homeowner associations vary, so please contact me for an estimate.
Included in the fee is:
- electronic filing of your tax returns
- direct deposits of refunds
- automatic withdrawal of taxes due, including estimated taxes
- use of a secure document exchange program to keep your tax documents safe
- electronic signatures of your tax forms that can be done on your phone or computer
The fee for the preparation of your tax returns includes a little tax planning for the following year, but extensive tax planning and consulting is billed at $150/hour. Tax planning is especially important in years where you have a major life or financial change. Buying / selling a house or starting a new business are significant life changes that can have an affect on your taxes, especially with all the new changes in tax law.
Bookkeeping services are performed in Quickbooks Online and start at $200/month, $350/quarter, or $75 hour for occasional assistance.