Preparation of personal and business tax returns, in addition to tax consulting / tax planning and bookkeeping services.
Many people think tax planning is only for the wealthy, but there are tax saving strategies available to everyone. Tax planning is especially important in years where you have a major life or financial change. Buying or selling a house, changing jobs, or starting a new business are all significant life changes that can have an affect on your taxes.
I also provide bookkeeping services. I can assist in setting up, maintaining, or cleaning up your personal or business financial records. I can provide you with regular updates on your net income and cash flow so that you always know where you stand financially. Bookkeeping services start at $250/month or $75/hour.
The fee for an individual return starts at $200 and business return starts at $500. This includes:
- electronic filing of your tax returns
- direct deposits of refunds
- automatic withdrawal of taxes due, including estimated taxes
- use of a secure document exchange program to keep your tax documents safe
- electronic signatures of your tax forms that can be done on your phone or tablet (individual returns only)
- availability to answer your tax questions for the rest of the year
Please contact me for a free phone consultation and fee estimate.
Tax Return Preparation
- Individuals (Form 1040)
- Corporations (Form 1120 & 1120S)
- Partnerships (Form 1065)
- Non-profit organizations (Form 990 & 990-T)
- Tax planning
- Tax projections
IRS & FTB Audit Representation
- Respond to tax notices
- Audit representation
- Initial set up of business or personal bookkeeping
- Monthly or quarterly maintenance of bank accounts and transactions
- Year-end clean up